David J. Fritz was born and raised in Pittston, Pennsylvania.
His diverse education and vast work experience provided him with the opportunity to live and work in some of the most dynamic places such as Philadelphia, Manhattan, San Antonio, and Mumbai. David’s diverse real estate journey provided him the insight and experience that sets him apart from his peers. David has the ability to understand what his real estate clients value and look for when searching for a new home or when selling their existing home whether it be in Pittston, Dupont, Kingston, Wyoming, Wilkes Barre, Scranton, Clark Summit, or Dallas.
David’s dedication to achieving excellence is apparent in every aspect of his life. He has honed his client service, communication, and sales skills by working with many clients in the financial services industry, and later the design field. His interior design experience comes in handy when helping his real estate clients envision the possibilities of their new home or in getting their existing home ready for sale.
Other interesting facts about David:
- Traveled to all 7 continents and over 40 countries and territories
- Hot air ballooned over Thebes in Egypt and Alice Springs in Australia
- Involved in the performing arts/acting in both PA and NY…theater, TV, and print
- Has co-hosted several TV design segments on local TV stations
- Owns Victoria Rose Design and has been doing interior design work for over 30 years
- Has lived and worked in Mumbai, India while setting up a call center for Travelocity.com
- Has been involved with over 50 charitable organizations
- Recognized for his volunteerism
- Comes from a huge extended family where his life can be described as “Everybody Loves
Raymond” multiplied by 100
- Lived through the great northeast blackout when NYC and other major cities went dark