View homes and property for sale in Glenburn Township, PA!
Glenburn is in Lackawanna County and was founded in 1877. George E. Humphrey from Orange County, New York brought business to the area, and attracted more settlers. The township has since grown and prospered.
Glenburn township is just outside of Clarks Summit, and has a notably strong community ideal for raising a family. As part of the “Abingtons”, Glenburn is within Abington Heights School District and a few minutes away from Birchwood Tennis and Fitness Club. Real estate opportunities are plenty and lot sizes vary. Contemporary homes are featured, as well as historic and traditional properties. This charming town also features specialty shops nearby and a variety of restaurants.
Glenburn has several thriving local businesses and shops in its area. It’s also easy to access the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-84, and I-81 from the town.
- Abington Heights School District
- Scranton & Wyoming Seminary Preparatory Schools
- The Children’s Cornerstone Montessori School
- Many other schools with religious affiliations
- Abundant Restaurants & Shopping
- Golf, Boating, Skiing & All Recreation
- 11 Area College & Universities
- Lackawanna State Park
- Lahey family fun Park
- Ackerly Baseball Fields
- Manning Farm Dairy
- Dracula’s Horest/Haunted Hayride
- Variety of housing styles & price ranges