View properties for sale in Gouldsboro!
Jason Gould moved to area from Roxbury, New York in 1856 and established a leather tanning business. Through Gould’s time investing in railroads on the east coast, the town Gouldsboro was officially named.
The area is great for family and outdoor recreation. Locations such as Gouldsboro State Park are nearby, and Tobyhanna State Park is a short drive away. Park visitors participate in hiking, fishing, swimming, and camping.
Interstate 380, 80, and 81 are easily accessible from Gouldsboro. Less than an hour away off of I-80 are The Crossings Premium Outlets in Tannersville, Kalahari Waterpark in the Pocono Mountains, and Great Wolf Lodge in Scotrun. Scranton and Moosic are also nearby where shopping, restaurants, and entertainment is plenty.
Other communities in the area include Clifton, Thornhurst, and Covington Township.
- North Pocono School District
- Pocono Mountain School District
- Covington Park for fishing & swimming
- Easy access to major interstates 80, 81 & 84
- Horseback riding
- Gouldsboro State Park-hiking, biking, fishing, swimming
- Fireman’s Summer Picnics
- Autumn Wine Festival
- National Night Out with live entertainment
- Minisink Lions Annual Fireworks Display
- Montage Mountain Resort & Amphitheatre
- Variety of restaurants
- 11 Area Colleges & Universities
- Variety of housing styles and price ranges