North Abington, Pennsylvania
View the newest listings for North Abington, PA! Located within the Abington Heights School District, North Abington is just over 10 miles outside of Scranton.
Part of the greater Abington area, also known as the “Abingtons,” the town was once called “Ebbington” after Col. Ebbings during the Connecticut claim. Originally part of Tunkhannock, Abington was established/renamed in 1806. It was during 1876 that Abington was divided into North and South Abington, which it has remained ever since.
North Abington is conveniently located near Scranton, where you have access to shopping malls, dining options, local universities, and so much more!
- Abington Heights School District
- Scranton & Wyoming Seminary Preparatory Schools
- The Children’s Cornerstone Montessori School
- Many other schools with religious affiliations
- Abundant Restaurants & Shopping
- Golf, Boating, Skiing & All Recreation
- 11 Area College & Universities
- Lackawanna State Park
- Lahey family fun Park
- Ackerly Baseball Fields
- Manning Farm Dairy
- Dracula’s Horest/Haunted Hayride
- Variety of housing styles & price ranges