View new homes for sale in Weatherly, PA! The Weatherly borough is located within the Weatherly Area School District.
Established in 1825, Weatherly started out with the purchase of a 400-acre plot of land by Benjamin Romig. The area thrived in the timbering, coal, and railroad industries, which drove the increase of population over time. Weatherly was originally called “Black Creek,” but the name changed to “Weatherly” in 1848.
Weatherly is located near Jim Thorpe, where you can enjoy historic buildings, shopping at locally-owned stores, dining, and seasonal festivals, and so much more. It’s also within driving distance to Wilkes-Barre and all the conveniences of city living it offers.
- Weatherly Area School District
- Jack Frost & Big Boulder Ski Resorts
- Penn’s Peak music venue
- Pocono Raceway
- Abundant Restaurants & Shopping
- Montage Mountain Resort & Amphitheatre
- 11 Area College & Universities
- Variety of housing styles & price ranges