Lewith & Freeman is providing superior service to those who have served through a partnership with Military on the Move, a program that offers a competitive rebate or credit for a home sale or purchase to active duty, retired with 20 years of military service, and wounded warrior military veterans.
The program does not require you to use a specific mortgage company, and the rebate or credit is based on the actual sales price of a home rather than on a fixed range.
We are proud to be part of Military of the Move, a program offered exclusively by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, a global network of the very best companies who are giving back to our military by offering a bonus to veterans, active duty, and wounded warriors when purchasing or selling a home.
To Be Eligible
You must register with U.S. Military on the Move® before contacting a real estate agent, and you must be either active duty, retired military (20 years of service) or a wounded warrior. If you are not already connected to an experienced, knowledgeable real estate professional who will guide you through the process, visit USMilitaryOnTheMove.com/ (member co-branded site) or call (member relocation department number).
When You Buy or Sell a Home
Through U.S. Military on the Move,® you’ll receive a cash rebate* based on the actual sales price – not a ﬁxed amount based on a range of values – and you’ll receive your rebate at closing! (in states where allowed by law*)
If You Plan to Rent a Home
We can help! Our members will provide comprehensive information about the area, counseling on local rental practices and will even send information on listings that meet your criteria.
Rebates are Great
Rebates are great, but there are many other important considerations when choosing a real estate company. Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is a global network of over 500 premier real estate ﬁrms with 3,500 ofﬁces and 120,000 sales associates in over 50 countries around the world.
Collectively, this group produces over one million transactions valued at $321 billion in home sales annually, more than any national real estate brand. LeadingRE dominates the United States’ list of top 500 real estate ﬁrms, with more of the Number One market leaders in the top 108 markets than any national brand.
What Does This Mean to You?
- Quality agents, quality service from top independent brokers who live and work in the market
- No required mortgage lender – choose any lender you wish
- No dollar limit on rebates
- Rebate paid at settlement
* Rebates are not allowed in all states. In some states, a gift card or commission credit at closing may be provided in lieu of the Cash-Back bonus. You must register with U.S. Military on the Move® before contacting a real estate agent and be represented by the assigned real estate ﬁrm at closing to qualify. All real estate transactions are negotiable. Other terms and conditions may apply.